Saturday, January 10, 2009

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!


Before l get down to buisness & started, this 'L' blog driver needs to Thank the two most important people who took turns in the driver seat of getting me started. No doubt this won't be the last time, but the first of many. So without further ado - l would like to say Thank You to my sister Teresa Brown and our Friend and Stampin' Up! Sister Christine Healey.
About This Photo:
This photo was taken at one of our training days last year (2008). I love our training days. There is so much to learn, new things to see & ideas to share. They are like mini conventions. And as for conventions, l love the swaps on our training days too. See that card in Teresa's hand? It is a Dragonfly Card & one of my favourite swaps. I hope to post some of my favourite swaps once l get back home. (I'm still at Teresa's & still learning how to drive this blog). If you would like to know more about Teresa & Christine, check out My Favourite Blogs.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda - imagine my surprise when I saw my lovely sister Christine in this photo!! Congratulations on your new blog and thank you for your gorgeous tag / card that arrived in the post yesterday.
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brenda,
    Great to see your up and blogging. I just googled to see if you had a blog as I have just linked you in a post of mine, as I just had to have a play with the pop up swap you sent me. Loved that card.
    Cheers,
    Kristy

    www.kraftykristy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete