Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Kid on the Blog.

Hi Neighbour Blog Browsers,
Sorry 'bout the pun as a title, but coouldn't resist. Some of you may be wondering what took me so long with this Blog? Have you ever started out with an Ideal, that became an Ordeal & then you wanted a New Deal! Well that's what happenend to me. It seems that Blogging isn't quite as easy as we thought. I say (we) because my sister Teresa Brown thought she would surprise me with a Blog site which she did over a couple of days while laid up with the flu.
'It's easy' she said. Just follow my prompts. What we didn't know is that when you have a different format, you have different settings. So l was looking for settings (tabs) that she had on her computer that l didn't have on mine. So l tell my husband it must be because l have an older computer. So he organizes a friend to come & upgrade my computer. He tells his wife he will be a couple of hours. He's still sitting at my computer 6 Hrs later when she rings & says you need to come home. I have no power & am sitting in the dark with the kids. Hey but what does it matter. I now have my upgrade & can have a Blog like everyone else. But it wasn't the computer after all, but just a different format.
So what's wrong with that? My sister only knows her way around her setting which by the way is heaps more than l know because l am only up to the introduction. So now the new deal is that l have the same format as her in different colours. Stay tuned as l start on my L's for driving this Blog.
Catch you soon. Brenda

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Brenda You've Finally Done it! Have lots of fun with your Blog. With Lots of Love Sister Teresa xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely new blog Brenda. I look forward to reading your posts.

    Christine

    ReplyDelete